AGA Mercury 48" Induction Range
With the largest induction cooktop you can find today, the AGA Mercury Induction Range features innovative induction technology and precise temperature control. Three fast-heating ovens give you the flexibility to cook at separate temperatures simultaneously, simplifying even the most complicated meals.
5 INDUCTION BURNERS
7 COOKING MODES
Triple Zone Power Boost Induction
- Extra-large ceramic glass induction cooktop with 5 induction burners which can be used simultaneously
- Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
- Efficient induction cooking surface with the following features:
- Each zone offers a boost in power
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic heat-up per zone
- 9 power settings giving instant response
- Low temperature and simmer setting
- Overheat detection
- Child safety lock
- Generous cooking space with three 7″ dia., one 6″ dia. and one 10″ dia. defined pan areas
- Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not is use saving energy and increasing safety while the Child Lock feature protects little hands
Versatile Multi-Oven Cooking
- 3 separate ovens total over 6 cubic feet of oven space to maximize space and reduce energy consumption. And don’t let the space-efficient size fool you – it can fit a 25-lb turkey in both large ovens!
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) offers dynamic cooking options, including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven) evenly circulates heat
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- Dual-element Glide-Out Broiler System provides complete coverage to adeptly toast bread, sear meat, char vegetables and anything in between.
- With full and half broil, it features an extendable gliding tray that adjusts to two heights and can cook as many as six 6-oz steaks at once.
- And, it’s powerful 8-pass, 2,300 watt design is ready to cook in just 5 minutes.
- 9 eye-catching Hi-Fi Style Controls deliver precise power to each burner and oven with stereo-like grace
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat protects and stores your cookware
|Total Oven Capacity||6 cu. ft.|
Main Cavity – Right Side
2.8 cu. ft.
Second Cavity – Left Side
|Multi-function oven with 7 cooking modes
2.8 cu. ft.
Third Cavity – Broiler
|Dual-element with 8-pass 2,300W
0.5 cu. ft.
|Cleaning Type||EasyClean™ Enamel|
|Controls||Touch pad control on cooktop|
|Main Cavity – Right Side||2,500W|
|Second Cavity – Left Side||2,500W|
|Third Cavity – Broiler||2,300W|
|Broiler Type||8-Pass Radiant Heat|
|Number of Zones||5|
|Power of Front Left Zone: 6″ dia.||1,400 watts with 2,200 watt boost|
|Power of Back Left Zone: 7″ dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost|
|Power of Center Zone: 10″ dia.||2,300 watts with 3,700 watt boost|
|Power of Front Right Zone: 7″ dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost|
|Power of Back Right Zone: 7″ dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost|
|Circuit Breaker (A)||50A|
|Plug Type||4 Wire|
|Power Cord Length||48″|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Appliance Dimensions to Fascia||47-9/16″ W x 26″ D x 36-1/8″ H|
|Appliance Dimensions to Handles||47-9/16″ W x 28-7/16″ D x 36-1/8″ H|
|Depth with Door Open||46-1/8″|
|Appliance Weight||357 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||390 lbs.|
|Package Dimensions||49-1/4″ W x 31″ D x 46-1/2″ H|
|1 enameled broiler pan
1 broiler pan insert
1 storage drawer mat
|1 Year Warranty – entire appliance, parts and labor|
|AGA Mercury 48″ Induction Range||Model Number|
Complete Your Kitchen Suite
Recommended refrigerator and dishwasher to create your designer kitchen.
Like what you see but need something a little different? Consider these options to meet your cooking style, preferences or fuel requirements.