Canapés are perfect for holiday parties, and they’re quick and easy in your AGA. Flex your host muscles without breaking a sweat with this simple yet impressive crostini recipe!
- 1 baguette
- 1 package Boursin cheese
- 4 – 5 tomatoes
- 1 jar of sliced black olives
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Cut a small, narrow loaf such as a baguette into slices, about ½” thick.
- Spread with a soft cheese such as Boursin.
- Top with a slice of tomato and sliced olives.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and place on a piece of Bake-O-Glide on an AGA baking tray.
- Place on the floor of the Roasting Oven (or 425°F in a conventional oven) and bake for about 8-10 minutes. Serve with garnished herb.
- Spread with pesto instead of Boursin.
- Top with tomato slice, season and cover with goat cheese.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil and toast uncovered.
- Serve spread with Tapenade and top with prosciutto and a basil leaf.